Through interactive activities, delivered entirely online, students learn about lockout devices, conducting energy control analyses, performing lockout/tagout and more.
Core concepts are taught through self-paced e-learning curriculum. All the necessary resources, including printable instructions, are available online, ready for use in the classroom.
Trainees can be confident they will possess the skills needed for success in automated manufacturing careers!
- Acquiring Lockout/Tagout Basics
- Attaching Lockout Devices
- Completing and Attaching Tagout Devices
- Conducting an Energy Control Analysis
- Performing Lockout/Tagout
- Performing Lockout/Tagout Release