Lubrication for Technicians features skills-based curriculum delivered through LearnMate, Intelitek’s innovative e-learning platform. Through virtual activities, students learn about lubrication equipment, application methods and periodic lubrication schedules.
JobMaster® trainees can be confident they will posses the skills needed for success in industrial maintenance careers!
- Lubrication Fundamentals
- Lubrication Terms
- Identifying Lubricating Oils
- Identifying General Purpose Greases
- Identifying Special Purpose Greases
- Applying Lubricating Oils
- Applying Lubricating Greases
- Bearing Lubrication
- Setting Up a Lubrication Schedule
- Selecting Synthetic Lubricants
- Grease Guns
- Bearing Packers
- Grease Lubricators
- Drop Feed Oilers
- Electric Chain Oilers
Click here to download a pdf data sheet.
- Blueprint Reading (BA02)
- Industrial Safety: Lockout/Tagout (LOTO)