Maintenance Technicians use mathematics as an integral part of their everyday activities such as installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting equipment. Math for Technicians 1 conveys skills-based math curriculum through LearnMate, Intelitek’s innovative e-learning platform.
Through virtual activities, Math for Technicians 1 delivers the mathematics and physics skills needed for working with materials, maintaining machinery and creating equipment layouts.
JobMaster® trainees can be confident they will posses the skills needed for success in industrial maintenance careers!
- Working with Arithmetic and Algebra
- Working with Whole Numbers
- Working with Fractions
- Working with Decimals
- Working with Percentages
- Working with Ratios and Proportions
- Working with Systems of Measurement
- Working with Geometry
- Working with Trigonometry
Click here to download a pdf data sheet.
- Blueprint Reading (BA02)
- Lubrication for Technicians (BA03)
- Industrial Safety: Lockout/Tagout (LOTO)