– History of environmental pollution and its control.
– Study and analysis of river pollution.
– Control of eutrophication in lakes.
– Storage, collection and transport of solid wastes.
– Hazardous wastes and treatment technologies.
– Air pollution control devices and dilution and control at sources.
– Air pollutants and their effects
– Control devices for particulates and gaseous contaminants including concepts of gravity settling chambers, cyclones, scrubbers, fabric filters and electrostatic precipitators.
– Environmental laws.
– The future of environmental pollution control
Activity 2: Introduction to Air Pollution and Classification
Activity 3: Meteorological Processes and Atmospheric Dispersion
Activity 4: Effects of Ambient Air Pollution
Activity 5: Reducing Air Pollution 1
Activity 6: Reducing Air Pollution 2
Activity 7: Noise and Indoor Air Pollution
Activity 8: Introduction to Water Pollution
Activity 9: Water Pollution
Activity 10: Marine Pollution
Activity 11: Water Quality and Treatment Standards
Activity 12: Wastewater Treatment Processes
Activity 13: Land Degradation
Activity 14: Land Pollution and Solid Waste Disposal
Activity 15: Pollution Legislation