Focus on Student Outcomes – Not Administrative Tasks
Easy-to-Use Administration and Classroom Management
- Automate classroom management
- Quickly and easily set up classes
- Produce enriched multi-level reports
- Track student and class progress
- Create student certifications
- Comprehensive real-time reporting
- Focus on students instead of administrative tasks!
Easy student self-enrollment
- All courses in LearnMate® can be assigned an enrollment key, enabling users to self-enroll in subsequent courses, thereby reducing back office work for instructors.
- Instructors see grades for all students in the course, and can configure the gradebook settings. Students only see their own grades.
Easy Course Administration
- License courses to a maximum number of enrolled users.
- Backup and archive courses.
- Automate server backups of the entire site.
Flexible User Groups
- Organize students in the same class into groups, or use groups to administer one course for separate classes.
- Group students manually or have LearnMate automate the process.
- Grade assignments by group.
- Set up courses with more than one instructor or have a teaching assistant lead the course.
- Course and Activity Reports provide data such as student participation, activity usage, course logs, test results, assignment grades and number of users who selected a specific choice.
- Aggregated Reports can be viewed onscreen, printed and exported to a spreadsheet.
- Average Assessment Grades show the average score for a select assessment for a school, district, state and country.
- Certificates Issued shows the number of a specific certificate issued course- wide or site-wide.
- Test Comparison compares pre and post-test scores.
- Licensing Reports show the total number of licenses allotted and used for an organization or course.
- Support outcomes in a hierarchical structure.
- Group outcomes into skills standards.
- Map outcomes to questions within an assessment.
- Detailed outcome mapping and student progress tracking reports:
- Student Outcomes (aggregated): Details student progress per outcome in all courses in which a student is enrolled.
- Student Outcomes (course): Details student progress per outcome for all activities in a course.
- Outcome Mappings: Details all outcome-activity mappings site-wide for a select standard.
- Course Outcomes (course): Details progress for all students in a course based on outcome mappings for all activities in that course.