Students configure virtual components in order to create a variety of applications. Students connect different components, change parameters and observe system responses.
Students design solutions for industrial pneumaic applications with emphasis on real industrial concerns, such as power losses across components, system overheating and optimized pneumatic power.
Pneumatics 1 enables students to design basic pneumatic circuits. Applied science experiments are used to demonstrate the physical principles of fluid power.
PneuMotion pneumatic simulation software
- Introduction to Pneumatics
- Atmospheric Pressure and Vacuum
- Atmospheric Pressure, Vacuum and Mechanical Work
- The Double-Acting Cylinder
- 3/2 Valves
- Controlling a Piston with PBs
- 5/2 Air-Operated, Air-Returned Valve
- 5/2 Air-Air Valves
- Laws of Gases I
- Laws of Gases II
- 3/2 Air-Operated, Spring-Returned Valve
- Spot Welding System
- 3/2 Roller Valves
- The Punch – A Semi-Automatic System
A computer-aided design tool that teaches students how to design and operate pneumatic and electro-pneumatic circuits.