Intelitek needs an energetic, entrepreneurial, and motivated Product Line Marketing Manager. This role owns the customer facing link between product and the market, transitioning technical into solutions that enable sales.
We’re in search of someone with high expectations of themselves and the people around them; a go-getter with a can-do attitude who is excited by a challenge and sees obstacles as things to resolve.
With more than 30 years in education development, Intelitek has a wide range of hardware, software and curriculum that serve middle school, high school, and college level learning. The Product Line Marketing Manager must be able to identify and promote solutions to these markets directly and through our dealer network.
Key responsibilities include:
- Product Line Management – business manage product planning and go-to-market activities including responsibility for roadmap planning, development and go to market of existing and new products.
- Understand and analyze customer needs
- Shape conceptual ideas into finished products
- Validate your plans with customers
- Define offers and enhancement needs for specific target areas
- Define pricing and validate pricing and potential bundle options
- Product positioning – establish a messaging framework and product positioning and author content such as blogs, white papers, presentations, data sheets
- Sales enablement – develop sales tools, presentations and supporting sales materials; ensure sales team and dealers can clearly articulate the value proposition of the products and leverage market opportunities. Drive sales focus & execution on the key target areas
- Product launches – plan the launch of new products and releases
- Topic Expert – serve as the expert and interface between product teams, technical staff, engineering and the market
- Market research – research and identify market trends, education priorities, budget allocations and growth opportunities to shape product and marketing strategy
- Competitive intelligence – collect competitive insights and develop strategy. Follow industry trends to adjust product strategy and roadmap.
- 3+ years of product management/marketing experience preferably with experience in education market
- Technical expertise and business acumen a must
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, education, business or marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Willing to travel
The position is located at our headquarters in Derry, NH
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com