Maintenance Technicians use mathematics as an integral part of their everyday activities such as installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting equipment. Math for Technicians 2 conveys skills-based math curriculum through LearnMate, Intelitek’s innovative e-learning platform.
Through virtual activities, Math for Technicians 2 delivers the mathematics and physics skills needed for working with materials, maintaining machinery and creating equipment layouts.
Trainees can be confident they will possess the skills needed for success in industrial maintenance careers!
- Working with Conversion Formulas
- Applying Mechanical Principles
- Calculating Drive Ratios
- Calculating Speed Reducer Service Factor
- Using Ohm’s Law in Series and Parallel Circuits
- Converting Binary, Binary Coded Decimal (BCD), Hexadecimal and Decimal Numbers
- Calculating Pressure, Force, Head and Flow
- Calculating Shim Requirements
- Selecting Pipe Size