The SCORBOT-ER 4u is a robotic system with open arm structure that offers robotic path control, speed and accuracy. With the USB Controller, the ER4u is provided with multi-tasking, real-time control and synchronization of up to 8 axes, 8 digital inputs, 8 digital outputs, 2 analog inputs and 1 analog outputs. A hand-held teach pendant gives users direct control of the robot and peripheral axes and enables position recording and other workcell functions.
The Intelitek BenchTurn 7000 CNC turning center is an educational CNC turning center. For detailed description and specifications please refer to the manufacturers or suppliers quote and specs sheet.
– SCORBOT-ER 4u system: mechanical arm and USB Controller ÔÇß – Scorbase software
– Teach pendant
– Robot-CNC interface and cable
– Linear slidebase; floor mounted, L=1.0m
– Intelitek BenchTurn 7000 CNC turning center
Additional components in CIM station (recommended):
– Palletizing rack
– Gravity parts feeder
– 50 pieces Raw Material Stock – Brass Rod
– Workbench: extruded aluminum frame; Formica tabletop; L=1800 mm, W=900 mm, H=750 mm