The software is an ideal tool for learning the fundamentals of CNC machining. The user-friendly interface and online help allow users of all levels to control and monitor Intelitek’s machining centers, and to write, edit and run NC programs.
The software accepts standard Fanuc-compatible EIA RS274D G&M codes that CNC machine tools recognize.
CNCBase can be purchased separately or as part of the CNCMotion software package.
Programming and control
- Compatibility with EIA RS274-D standard G&M codes.
- CAD/CAM compatibility.
- Advanced NC code editing functions, including automatic block numbering, comment management and code verification.
- Absolute and incremental programming.
- Supports canned cycles for drilling and boring.
- Programmable tool offsets and cutter compensation.
- Supports metric and English units.
- Unlimited number of programs can be open simultaneously.
- Unlimited number of program blocks.
- Standard Windows functions for program editing (e.g., cut, copy, paste, find).
- Quick verification of G&M code to ensure correct and complete syntax during program editing.
- Graphic verification of the tool path ensures precise programming.
- Estimate Runtime command to calculate the approximate amount of time necessary to machine your part, and the approximate distance the machine travels.
Manual hardware control
- Movement along each axis at customized speed and step settings.
- Spindle activation and speed control.
- Movement control from dialog box & keyboard.
Real-time data display
- Real-time display of current hardware setup, including cross-slide and tool positions, tool in use, machining parameters.
- Real-time display of program execution, including block being executed and program run time.
Parameters for adjusting controller operation
- Manual override of programmed spindle speed and feed rate.
- Configurable soft limits for safe machining.
- Parameters can be easily viewed & manipulated.
- NC code color editor
- Setup tool library
Two operating modes:
- Online: CNCBase communicates with the controller
- Simulation: When not connected, you can simulate the machining process with graphic verification and simulated machining.
Computer System Requirements
- Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7-32 or 64bit
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB Recommended)
- 200 MB of available hard drive space
- Available Ethernet port
- ATX power supply (Recommended)
Click here to download a pdf data sheet.