We are happy to announce the latest update to EasyC®!
EasyC v4 for VEX Robotics now delivers event more usability and compatibility with VEXnet 2.0! The update is free to all licensed users of easyC v4!
- Compatibility with VEXnet firmware upgrade utility v4.1.0 and mastercode v4.2 for Joystick and Cortex
- System Info shows wireless connection method: VEXnet 1.0 or VEXnet 2.
- EasyC VEX System Info Radio firmware verification
- Four new Smart Tasks -> Robot Driving easyC function blocks for curve driving
- Drive Curve
- Drive Curve – Time Control
- Drive Curve Degrees (for Smart Motors)
- Drive Curve Rotations (for Smart Motors)
- New Ultrasonic sensor function block returns distance in centimeters and inches
- Various other enhancements
Upgrade now! Visit the EasyC update page to start taking advantage of these new features!
You can also update from the EasyC window: Click Help > Check for Updates.