Maintenance Technicians use mathematics as an integral part of their everyday activities such as installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting equipment. Math for Technicians 2 conveys skills-based math curriculum through LearnMate, Intelitek’s innovative e-learning platform.
Through virtual activities, Math for Technicians 2 delivers the mathematics and physics skills needed for working with materials, maintaining machinery and creating equipment layouts.
JobMaster® trainees can be confident they will posess the skills needed for success in industrial maintenance careers!
- Working with Conversion Formulas
- Applying Mechanical Principles
- Calculating Drive Ratios
- Calculating Speed Reducer Service Factor
- Using Ohm’s Law in Series and Parallel Circuits
- Converting Binary, Binary Coded Decimal (BCD), Hexadecimal and Decimal Numbers
- Calculating Pressure, Force, Head and Flow
- Calculating Shim Requirements
- Selecting Pipe Size
Click here to download a pdf data sheet.
- Blueprint Reading (BA02)
- Lubrication for Technicians (BA03)
- Industrial Safety: Lockout/Tagout (LOTO)