Technicians use blueprints to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and service plant machinery and equipment. Blueprint Reading features skills-based curriculum delivered through LearnMate, Intelitek’s innovative e-learning platform. Through virtual activities, students learn all aspects of reading and interpreting blueprints in industrial environments.
Trainees can be confident they will possess the skills needed for success in industrial maintenance careers!
- Identifying Lines and their Functions
- Single, Multiple and Auxiliary View
- Reading and Locating Blueprint Dimensions
- Determining Tolerances
- Identifying Thread Dimensions
- Identifying Tapers and Machine Surfaces
- Cutting Plane and Sections
- Geometric Dimensioning, Wear Limits and Assembly Drawings
- Identifying Welding Symbols
- Reading Plot Plans
- Reading Footing, Foundation and Floor Plans
- Reading Reinforced Concrete and Structural Steel Prints