Liquid & Gas Absorption Process Pilot Plant General Description
The Liquid & Gas Absorption Process Pilot Plant (Model PP-101) is connected and fully monitored from an industrial Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), with a SCADA system mounted on a local control panel. The PP-101 is designed with an option to be connected to any industrial standard DCS control system via the “Selector” switch at the local panel.
It consists of the following minimum equipment and instrumentation:
- Pre-fabricated scaled-down stainless steel platform, with pre-installed stainless steel piping, stainless steel water separation unit, air compressor, instruments and instruments support accessories, valves, etc.
- Industrial standard analytical sensors and transmitters. Transmitters come with tubing and support accessories in a modular basis for easy hook-up to the plant.
- Local control panel installed with electrical starter for motor, power supply (240VAC & 24VDC), switches, pushbuttons, indicators, SCADA system and other connections accessories.
- Raw materials for experiments.
- Industrial standard mass flow meter with pre-installed piping and tubing in a modular basis for easy hook-up to the plant. Gas analyzer with pre-installed piping and tubing in a modular basis for easy hook-up to the plant.
- Moisture production unit to inject moisture into the gas pip
- Two (2) moisture separator units to remove moisture from gas.
- CO2 removal unit to remove CO2 content in gas.
- Other calibration tools for sensor and transmitter calibration.