The Motoman MHJF cart for education is a safe, compact solution for the educational classroom.
Custom designed for educational use, the mobile cart includes all the components to set up an industrial robotic classroom workstation and can be packed, moved and stored easily when not in use.
The cart provides a best-in-class package of robotic technologies typically encountered in advanced manufacturing environments. The contained design for the robotic arm ensures a safe working
environment for students to learn in. The platform and accessories provide a framework for learning that is simple, easy to use and packed with features and functionality for every robotics class.
Using the MHJF, low power 6-axis robotic arm with 1-2 kg (2.2 – 4.4 lbs) payload and 545 mm (21.4”) reach, students can program and learn a variety of robotic functions. The MHJF is paired with the FS-100 controller, a powerful and feature rich controller with functions & performance optimized for high performance applications. The system can be paired with a standard programming pendant or a Smart Pendant. The cart package includes software, educational resources and training from Yaskawa.
- Compact, mobile with optional wings fits through 36” lab door.
- Enclosed cart design
• Safe working/learning environment
• Transparent sides allows easy viewing.
• Safe door access with safety interlock
- Everything you need is included and on the cart.
- Gripper included
• Gripper package includes a Schunk pneumatic gripper, Schmalz vacuum gripper and required control interface
- Durable work surface with precision markings for a range of exercises including
• Palletizing, depalletizing
• Pick and place
• Tool path and spline shape tracing
- Solid extruded aluminium construction with castors
- Easy set-up – Only one cable required
|Structure||Extruded Aluminum construction|
6 mm (1/4”) thick composite worktop for mounting class-specific peripherals
Clear polycarbonate side panels
Door safety interlock
Integral, low noise air compressor
|Learning Tools||Instructor Kit: I/O control box, teach pointer, TCP tool, block nest and set of ten blocks|
|Mobility||Easily fits through standard 36” door|
|Dimensions||Width: 32” (813mm)|
Length: 40” (1016mm)
|Power Consumption||120vac 10amp for complete cart|
Click here to download a pdf data sheet.