Students use ViewFlex interactive vision software.
Students learn and gain skills in the complex functions required for image processing, image analysis and object identification. Students also use standard VBA scripting language to program automated quality control applications, such as inspections, part counting and gauging.
Students gain experience that will enable them to combine the vision system with a robotic system for vision-guided robotic applications, or to integrate it within a CIM system for part inspection and quality control.
Activity 2: Pattern Matching and Searches – 1
Activity 3: Pattern Matching and Searches – 2
Activity 4: Finding and Measuring Edges and Stripe
Activity 5: Digital Images: File Types, Compression,
Graphic Cards and Scanners
Activity 6: Introduction to Remote Sensing
Activity 7: Remote Sensing and Image Processing
Activity 8: Machine Vision in the Medical Sector
Activity 9: Machine Vision in the Medical Sector
Activity 10: Analog and Digital Camcorders
Activity 11: Machine Vision and Robot Guidance
Activity 12: Intro to Programming Languages
Activity 13: Conclusion
– ViewFlex interactive imaging software.
– Dual Core with 3 GHz processor or higher, with CD drive
– At least 512 MB RAM (1 GB for Vista/Windows 7)
– A hard drive with at least 100 MB of free disk space (500MB free)
Windows 32 and 64 bit:
– Windows XP Professional
– Windows Vista (Home Premium/Business/Ultimate editions)
– Windows 7 (Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate editions)
– A VGA or better graphics display, minimum 256 colors
– A Mouse or other pointing device
– USB port